قلت أجيبلكم شوية أمثلة على أسئلة الـ IQ مش هتخرج عنها أى اسئلة آى كيو لأى شركة ان شاء الله طبعا في شركات كتير بتعمل تست إنجلش آى كيو زى شركة أكسيد وشركة راية وإن شاء الله هعمل مواضيع لكل أنواع التست زى المحاسبة وكمان التكنيكال سبورت CCNA وغيرها ...
في البداية إن شاء الله هكتب كل جزئية في رد يعني تابعوا أول 3 أو 4 ردود تمام ؟؟
21. If you rearrange the letters "RAPIS", you would have the name of a:
OCEAN - COUNTRY - STATE - CITY - ANIMAL
22. Which one of the designs is least like the other four?
23. Which one of the five makes the best comparison?
Bullet is to gun as ball is to:
BAT - SLINGSHOT - CANNON - PITCHER - CATAPULT
24. "If some Bifurs are Bofurs and all Gloins are Bofurs, then some Bifurs are definitely Gloins."
This statement is: TRUE - FALSE - NEITHER
25. Which one of the designs is least like the other four?
26. Which one of the letters does not belong is the following series:
A - D - G - I - J - M - P - S
The answer is:
D - I - J - M - S
27. Which one of the five designs makes the best comparison?
28. The price of an article was cut 20% for a sale. By what percent must the item be increased to again sell the article at the original price?
15% - 20% - 25% - 30% - 40%
29. Which one of the five is least like the other four?
COPPER - IRON - BRASS - TIN - LEAD
30. Which one of the five designs makes the best comparison?
31. Which one of the five is least like the other four?
BOTTLE - CUP - TUB - FUNNEL - BOWL
32. Mary had a number of cookies. After eating one, she gave half the remainer to her sister. After eating another cookie, she gave half of what was left to her brother. Mary now had only five cookies left. How many cookies did she start with?
11 - 22 - 23 - 45 - 46
33. Which one of the five is least like the other four?
WHEAT - HAY - BARLEY - OATS - RICE
34. Which one of the numbers does not belong is the following series?
2 - 3 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 15 - 30
THREE - SEVEN - EIGHT - FIFTEEN - THIRTY
35. Which one of the five designs makes the best comparison?
36. "A spaceship received three messages in a strange language from a distant planet. The astonauts studied these messages and found that "Elros Aldarion Elendil" means "Danger Rocket Explosion" and "Edain Mnyatur Elros" means "Danger spaceship Fire" and "Aldarion Gimilzor Gondor" means "Bad Gas Explosion".
What does "Elendil" mean?
DANGER - EXPLOSION - NOTHING - ROCKET - GAS
37. Which one of the five is least like the other four?
38. Which one of the five makes the best comparison?
Belt is to buckle as shoe is to:
SOCK - TOE - FOOT - LACE - SOLE
39. Which one of the five designs is least like the other four?
40. John received $.41 change from a puchase in the drugstore.
If he received six coins, three of the coins had to be:
Grandma sent Johnny some money for his birthday. Johnny spent all of it in five stores. In each store, he spent $1.00 more than half of what he had when he came in. How much money did he get from grandma?
$7.50 - $25 - $30 - $46 - $62
Answer : $62
Explanation : if he got out from the last store with zero $ then how much did he have when he entered ?
2$ bec when he pay its half ( which is 1 dollar ) + the 1 dollar (he always pay) = zero
then 2+1=3 * 2 = 6 (so he entered the fourth store with 6$)
then 6+1 =7 *2 = 14 (so he entered the third store with 14$)
then 14+1 = 15 *2=30 (so he entered the second store with 30$)
then 30+1 = 31 *2 =62 (so he entered the first store with 62$)
السلام عليكم ... ودول 10 أسئلة IQ مع إجاباتهم أتمنى تفيدكم إن شاء الله
1. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
2. If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken?
3. I went to bed at eight 8 'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine 9 'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm?
4. Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
5. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?
6. If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first?
7. A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear?
8. Take 2 apples from 3 what do you have?
9. How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?
10. If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburg to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name of the driver?
1. 12 (All months have at least 28 days)
2. 1 hour. (Take one now, one in half an hour and one in an hour.)
3. 1 hour (It's a wind-up (standard old fashioned 12 hour) alarm clock)
4. 70(30 divided IN half is 15 but 30 divided BY 0.5(half) is 60 plus 10 is 70)
5. 9 live sheep (I assume the 9 that didn't die started off as alive.)
6. The match.
9. 0 Noah not Moses
10. You are the drive _____
اللهم لا تعلق قلبى بما ليس لى واجعل لى فيما احب نصيبا. احلى العرب